2011年10月15日星期六

tn requin cartoon,Nike Shox R4 Cartoon,Basket Requins cartoon Soldes

Open." I said, "I think he's won five----the Western, the British Open, the ..." He turned
away from me and asked the bar tender how many straight Tiger has won. He's
on a roll, a roll that only one person in recent years has had---Vijay Singh---who
won his nine in 2004, followed up that campaign in which he briefly wrested No.
But I have to figure that since he outlasted a late charge by Stewart Cink
last Sunday, then took advantage of Cink's inability to close it with putts on the
first two playoff holes, followed with a dart in the rain to Cink's approach in
the sand on the third playoff hole, that since he won despite his best game,
he feels pretty much invincible right now, and may be looking to Thanksgiving the way
Warren Zevon thought about life: I'll sleep when I'm dead. 1 in the world from
Tiger with four wins in 2005, but hasn't been heard from much since.Anyhow, by now
you've figured out who I'd like to pick to win this week's Deutsche Bank. He'd
ordered the chicken parm and a beer when he walked in. But, the fact that
the bar tender thought he won five straight, too, and that the guy next to
me was quick to agree, quick to second guess himself, gives some indication of the
run Tiger's tn requin on now. I don't know.He came back in the vicinity of us and
the guy said, "He's won four in a row." The bar tender went to the
other end and filled a beer. With Sunday's playoff win at the WGC event, he
did, in fact, win his fourth in a row, and his sixth out of only
thirteen tournaments played this year. It's been four straight since. I picked him in the
head-to-head, too, over Lefty. "You're right," my neighbor said. "Because he doesn't know the course,
it's new to him."I'm more of a momentum picker than horses for courses, but if
I was the latter, I might have told my neighbor that I was pretty sure
Tiger had done well in the recent life of this tournament. Tiger finished T2 at
the Western. The "probably better" aspect is the four in a row, the fact that
the Tiger of 2000, a version of which I'd predicted we'd see at the start
of the year, has now come. So, it was a double win week.Jeremy Church is
a documented member of the Professional Handicappers League. He lost the U.S. I'd say he
doesn't have too many problems with the course.The bar tender has a 50-50 chance, and
probably better, of winning with Tiger. I would have been right because in the three
years the Deutsche Bank Tn Requin has been played at the TPC of Boston, Tiger's finished T7
('03), T2 ('04) and T40 last year, when he shot a 65 on Thursday, best
round of that day. I'm not proud of not knowing that---I oughtta be able to
hold my own in a very rare tavern discussion of golf, of Tiger's results. I
wasn't, though. "He's won four in a row?" I asked. Jet lag? Fatigue? Not now.In
the short time left of this golfing season I'm thinking what I thought at the
beginning of the year: everyone out of the pool, it's his tournament to lose, which,
the fact that I can say that, and it can be true for four weeks
now, given the fact that 150+ golfers enter any given tournament, speaks to how absurd,
ridiculous, pick-your-adjective Tiger has been of late. That was over by the weekend. At 5-4,
put a half unit on Tiger to win.In the head-to-head, put the unit on him
to finish higher than Adam Scott (2-5).Last week: I picked Jim Furyk and Stuart Appleby
in the outright because I figured they had a shot. The only question is if
this jaunt to Ireland before the Deutsche Bank is going to catch up with him
after a round or two. Furyk finished a close third. It already seems like he's
won more in a row than he actually has."Why do you think he's not going
to win this week?" I asked the guy who was right but didn't know it.
At the pizza parlor tonight, where they serve food at the bar, which is where
I was sitting with my girlfriend, the guy next to me said to the bartender:
"That Sox bet isn't looking so good now." I wasn't able to figure out what
that bet was, but I bet it was made after the Yankees swept the Red
Sox in five at Fenway, and I bet it was that the Sox will still
make the playoffs, despite the massacre."You wanna double down on Tiger not winning the Deutsche
Bank?" the guy next to me continued. The bar tender, still busy, put up his
hand and opened his fingers. My neighbor said, "Four. The trash talk would last beyond
his house salad.The bar tender went to another customer, maybe because he didn't want to
deal with a double down offer, maybe because he didn't want to bet against Tiger,
maybe because he didn't know that that would be a pretty good bet. He may
better those gaudy 2000 numbers by the time November rolls around, as he won 9
of 20 in 2000, and if he wins out this year he'll have a higher
winning percentage. Read all of his articles at [http://www.procappers.com/Jeremy_Church.htm].
vendre et acheter tn nike cartoon chaussures hommes noir hook
nike air max tn requin Michael Jackson hommes pas cher

没有评论:

发表评论